Dark is a German science fiction-thriller series created by Baran bo Odar and Jantje Friese for Netflix. The series revolves around the search for a missing child and the complexities associated with this.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- "A missing child sets four families on a frantic hunt for answers as they unearth a mind-bending mystery that spans three generations."
- —Official Netflix Synopsis
Cast and Characters[edit | edit source]
- Louis Hofmann as Jonas Kahnwald
- Oliver Masucci as Ulrich Nielsen
- Jördis Triebel as Katharina Nielsen
- Maja Schöne as Hannah Kahnwald
- Sebastian Rudolph as Michael Kahnwald
- Anatole Taubman as Bernd Doppler
- Mark Waschke as Noah
- Karoline Eichhorn as Charlotte Doppler
- Stephan Kampwirth as Peter Doppler
- Anne Ratte-Polle as Ines Kahnwald
- Andreas Pietschmann as The Stranger
- Lisa Vicari as Martha Nielsen
- Angela Winkler as Ines Kahnwald
- Michael Mendl as Bernd Doppler
Episodes[edit | edit source]
Awards[edit | edit source]
This series has received 5 nominations and 17 wins.