Fuller House is an american family sitcom currently airing on Netflix. It is a sequal of the 1987-95 sitcom Full House. It stars the original cast with the exception of Michelle (played by the Olsen twins) including, Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Andera Barber with special guest appernces from Bob Saget, Dave Coulier, and John Stamos.
The show centers around D.J. Tanner-Fuller who is a widowed mother of three. She lives in the Tanner Family childhood home in San Francisco, along with her sister, Stephanie, her best friend Kimmy Gibbler and her daughter.
The first season consisted of 13 episodes and was released February 26th, 2016. On March 2nd, 2016, Season 2 was ordered and released December 9th, 2016. On December 24th, 2016 a third season of 18 episodes was ordered. The season was released in two parts, the first 9 episodes on September 22nd, 2017 and the second part on December 22nd, 2017. The fourth seasons was ordered on January 24th, 2019. A fifth and final season was ordered by Netflix on January 31st, 2019 and a premiere date has yet to be set other than Fall 2019.
- "The Tanner family’s adventures continue as DJ Tanner-Fuller shares a home with her sister Stephanie and friend Kimmy who help raise her three boys."
- —Official Netflix Synopsis
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Candace Cameron Bure as D.J. Tanner-Fuller
- Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner
- Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler
- Michael Campion as Jackson Fuller
- Elias Harger as Max Fuller
- Soni Nicole Bringas as Ramona Gibbler
- Dashiell & Fox Messitt as Tommy Fuller, Jr.
- Juan Pablo Di Pace as Fernando Hernandez-Guerrero-Fernandez-Guerrero
- Scott Weinger as Steve Hale
- John Brotherton as Matt Harmon
- Ashley Liao as Lola Wong
- Adam Hagenbuch as Jimmy Gibbler