Julie and the Phantoms is an American comedy series created by Dan Cross and David Hoge, starring Madison Reyes, Charlie Gillespie, Owen Patrick Joyner, Jeremy Shada, Jadah Marie, Booboo Stewart, Cheyenne Jackson, Sacha Carlson, and Savannah Lee May. The series was released on September 10, 2020.
The show stars 16-year-old Madison Reyes. Who booked her first ever gig at the age of 14. Her amazing vocals and acting talent wowed not only the casting directors but Kenny Ortega.
It is based off the 2011 Brazilian series Julie e os Fantasmas by Paula Knudsen, Tiago Mello and Fabio Danesi.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- "Teenage Julie finds her passion for music and life while helping the Phantoms -- a trio of ghostly guys -- become the band they were never able to be."
- —Official Netflix synopsis
Cast and Characters[edit | edit source]Main Characters
- Madison Reyes as Julie Molina
- Charlie Gillespie as Luke Patterson
- Owen Joyner as Alex
- Jeremy Shada as Reggie
- Jadah Marie as Flynn
- Savannah Lee May as Carrie Wilson
- Carlos Ponce as Ray Molina
- Sonny Bustamante as Carlos Molina
- Cheyenne Jackson as Caleb Covington
- Sacha Carlson as Nick
- Taylor Kare as teenage Bobby/Trevor Wilson
- Marci T. House as Mrs. Harrison
- Victoria Caro as Kayla
- Booboo Stewart as Willie
- Vicky Lambert as Mrs. Kelly
- Jennifer-Juniper Angeli as Emily
- Guilherme Babilônia as the Maitre'd
- Steve Bacic as adult Trevor Wilson (Bobby)
- Denise Jones as Principal Lessa
- Kyra Leroux as chorus performer
- Jaron Melanson as AV student
- Alison Araya as Aunt Victoria
Episodes[edit | edit source]
- Season One
- Wake Up
- Flying Solo
- I Got the Music
- The Other Side of Hollywood
- Finally Free
- Edge of Great
- Unsaid Emily
- Stand Tall
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Promotional Videos[edit | edit source]
Promotional Images[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Executive Producer Kenny Ortega also Directed Disney’s Descendants Trilogy. Kenny Ortega previously worked with Jadah Marie, Booboo Stewart and Cheyenne Jackson in Descendants 3.
- This is Kenny Ortega’s first project that features an open LGBT character.
- One of the Top 10 things trending on Netflix in the first week the show premiered.