Who Killed Sara? (Spanish: ¿Quién mató a Sara?) is a Mexican crime-drama soap series created by José Ignacio Valenzuela. The first season was released on March 24, 2021. The series follows Alejandro Guzmán returns after 18 years in prison to the life of the Lazcano family, revealing their darkest secrets and seeking to avenge the murder of his sister.
In April 2021, Netflix announced that the series has become Netflix’s most popular non-English language title ever with an estimated 55M subscribers tuning in since its launch last month.
On March 29, 2021 Netflix announced that the second season of the series premieres May 19, 2021.
- "Hell-bent on exacting revenge and proving he was framed for his sister's murder, Álex sets out to unearth much more than the crime's real culprit."
- —Official Netflix synopsis
Cast and Characters
- Manolo Cardona as Álex Guzmán
- Leo Deluglio as Young Alex
- Ginés García Millán as César Lazcano
- Carolina Miranda as Elisa Lazcano
- Alejandro Nones as Rodolfo Lazcano
- Andrés Baida as Young Rodolfo
- Claudia Ramírez as Mariana Lazcano
- Eugenio Siller as José María "Chema" Lazcano
- Polo Morín as Young José María
- Juan Carlos Remolina as Sergio Hernández
- Ximena Lamadrid as Sara Guzmán
- Luis Roberto Guzmán as Lorenzo Rossi
- Héctor Jiménez as Elroy
- Marco Zapata as Young Elroy
- Ana Lucía Domínguez as Sofia Villaseñor
- Iñaki Godoy as Bruno
- Fátima Molina as Clara
- Matías Novoa
- Daniel Giménez Cacho
- Antonio de la Vega